0


If you want to know how to check if your National Identity card is ready for collection, then read this post till the end to see the easiest way of checking the status of your I.D.

In this post, I will assume that you have already registered for the I.D card in any of NIMC enrollment centers spread across states in Nigeria and have already received your NIN number and confirmation slip at the point of registration. If that is the case, then continue to read this informative guide on how to check and if possible, collect your card. But if you are yet to register, then read this post on 

So, without wasting time, lets dive in the the meat of the matter. Here's step by step guide.

Step 1. Pick up your NIN card issued to you on the point of registering for the I.D Card.

Step 2: Visit https://touch.nimc.gov.ng/ and click on 'Proceed' button.

Step 3: Enter your details accurately as it appear on the NIN slip. 

Step 4: The next page will show you if your card is ready or not.


Check NIMC I.D card status
That is all. Very simple steps to check if your card is ready for collection. When I checked mine, it displayed a page that it is not yet ready. Here's the message they returned to me when I checked mine.

Note: According to National Identity Management Commision (NIMC), you will be sent an sms confirming the readiness of your card. But whereby you didn't receive the sms, you can use the above guide to check if the plastic card is ready for collection in the enrollment center where it was registered. 

Have you received your own I.D card? What steps or process did you go through to get your card? Tell us via the comment section so we can get informed.

Don't forget to share this post with your friends in Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Post a Comment

 
Top